Log in with your Library card
To use the eresources, you must be a New South Wales resident, either:
- registered as a State Library client with a Library Card
- or a member of Great Lakes Library Service
- or a member of Randwick City Library Services
- AND agree to the Conditions of Access below.
To download and read ebooks you must have Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) installed on your computer. Please ensure you have this free software installed before downloading an ebook.
Once an ebook is downloaded it will be accessible for up to three weeks.
If you are working on a State Library computer, you can read ebooks online via the EBL Online Reader.
Conditions of access
- Use of the databases is governed by licence agreements between the publishers and the Library, and users are required to comply with the terms and conditions of the licences.
- Use must be for private research and study purposes only - no use is allowed for business, commercial or work-related purposes.
- Use is to be by the registered individual only — access is not transferable to other parties.
An extensive range of eresources are available for use at the State Library in Macquarie St, Sydney. Some public libraries also provide access to selected eresources. Contact your local library for details.