Log in to eresources with your library card
To access the State Library's eresources, you must:
- be a New South Wales resident
- be registered as a member of the State Library
- agree to the Access conditions below.
To download and read ebooks you must have Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) installed on your computer. Please ensure you have this free software installed before downloading an ebook.
Once an ebook is downloaded it will be accessible for up to three weeks.
If you are working on a State Library computer, you can read ebooks online via the EBL Online Reader.
When accessing resources, you must abide by the following conditions:
- Use of the databases is governed by licence agreements between the publishers and the Library, and users are required to comply with the terms and conditions of the licences.
- Use must be for private research and study purposes only.Use is to be by the registered individual only — access is not transferable to other parties.
An extensive range of eresources are available for use at the State Library in Macquarie St, Sydney. Some public libraries also provide access to selected eresources. Contact your local library for details.
If you are not a registered client of the Library, you can apply online or visit your local library.